Facts & Figures about ICC 2009
Here you find some facts and figures about IEEE ICC 2009:
- The technical program committee reviewed about 3,000 papers with at least three reviews per paper. The individual countries
contributed as follows:
- USA: 16.2 %
- P. R. China: 14.8 %
- Canada: 7.5 %
- Germany: 6.6 %
- Japan and UK: 5.3 %
- Italy, France, Taiwan: more than 4 %
- Corea and India: more than 3 %
- More than 2000 attendees registered with ICC 2009.
- Overall 1046 papers were presented at ICC 2009. The individual countries were represented as follows:
- USA: 20.1 %
- Canada: 10.5 %
- P. R. China: 10 %
- Germany: 9.4 %
- Italy: 6.2 %
- Japan and France: 4.3 %
- Taiwan, Hong-Kong, and Corea: more than 2 %
- ICC 2009 hosted up to 17 parallel sessions at one venue.
- The exhibition area with about 250 sqm offered 34 exhibitors the possibility to present the hottest
developments in the area of communications.
- IEEE ICC 2009 offered 19 tutorials (with about 150 attendees) and 10 workshops (with about 300 attendees)